Global Energy Research eStore
The Enerdata e-store offers a wide range of individual energy reports and datasets on the global energy market, as well as a daily key energy news subscription.
We have energy country-specific analyses and datasets, covering all energies, energy policies, supply and demand, and key players. Many additional datasets, for instance on the global LNG trade, refineries worldwide, or power plants (upcoming) around the world, are also available.
You can also get the latest global energy news, including energy and climate markets, policies, industry, infrastructures, and investments through an annual subscription to our multi-channel energy news platform.
World Energy Information - Offering by Country
Energy information by country. Zoom in on your chosen country and click on it to read the latest national energy market information.View Countries List
Energy Reports and Datasets
Our country-specific energy market and policies analyses.
Daily multi-channel global energy news platform.
Country, regional and global statistics on specific energies and sectors.
In-depth regional analysis of clean energies.
Industry analysis with a focus on African & Asian markets.
Newly Updated Report
Monthly highlight featuring one of our recently updated reports.
- The country aims to reduce GHG emissions by 26-28% below 2005 levels in 2030 and to reach net-zero emissions by 2050.
- The electricity sector has many local and private companies, whereas the oil and gas sectors are dominated by big international companies.
- Australia is a large exporter of coal, LNG, and uranium, but a net importer of oil.
- Coal dominates the power mix (55% in 2020), albeit with a decreasing share (-16 points since 2010), while the share of wind and solar is rising (15% in 2020).
- Motor fuel prices are around 30% lower than the OECD average.
- The share of coal in the energy mix has decreased by 10 points since 2010, while the share of natural gas increased by 8 points. Carbon free sources only account for 8%.
- Several LNG liquefaction projects are under way.
- Coal mining projects are facing opposition in New South Wales.
- A total of 4.4 GW of renewables are currently under construction, with almost 200 GW planned.
worldwide for coal exports, uranium reserves, and LNG capacity
LNG exports since 2015
of renewables under construction