- Up to 300 series by country
- All energies covered:
- Crude oil
- Petroleum products
- Natural gas
- Monthly updates with the latest data from premium sources
EnerMonthly: Monthly Energy Database
Monthly energy data on key energy markets
At Enerdata, we believe in providing the most up-to-date, quality information.
For this reason, EnerMonthly contains up to 300 key energy data series for oil, natural gas, biofuel, coal and power markets, feeding your analysis and data management systems with the best sources in a couple of clicks.
Let us do the work. Save time by streamlining your data sourcing and keep on top of market trends.
EnerMonthly provides detailed information — broken down by month and published as soon as it becomes available — about production, imports, exports, consumption and prices for more than 40 OECD and non-OECD countries.
- EU28 region now available.
- Gasoline and diesel prices (transport) available for most large countries.
- EU electricity prices for residential and industry sectors.
- Save time and eliminate the hassle of monthly data sourcing
- Monthly updates with the latest monthly data from premium sources.
- Consistent data sets for all energy types
- Selection of the most relevant data sources
- Global coverage of 40+ OECD and non-OECD countries including detailed energy data on states/provinces for the US and China
- Spot prices
- Gas import prices
- Economic indicators and balances
- Intuitive data management system and forecasting models feed
- Detailed data series on:
- Data export in .csv format to integrate with your own databases and models
- Premium statistical sources - both international and regional
- Spot prices, gas import prices, economic indicators and balances
- Country-level information, with further details by state/province in the US and China.
Data Series Covered
*Only for European countries, USA and South Korea
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- United States
Natural gas input in electricity power plants
Electricity production by State in the United States
Solar electricity production by State in the United States