Enerdata introduces the new EnerOutlook, first edition of its free online interactive application to forecast energy data until 2040.
EnerOutlook is a free interactive online application providing long-term energy trends through interactive maps and graphs. Browse and visualize annual data from 2000 to 2040 on primary energy consumption for all energies. Access detailed forecasts of final consumption of electricity and natural gas, oil, coal and gas prices, as well as CO2 emissions and power capacities for both renewable energies and fossil fuels. View up-to-date energy data and robust projections at world and region level, based on the globally recognised POLES model.
Access to projections:
- On total primary and final consumption, with details for electricity and natural gas
- On CO2 emissions
- On energy and climate indicators
- Covering the whole world with 7 regional groupings
- Including data for the period 2000-2040
- Free data export in *.xls files for advanced analysis
Some Key Figures:
- Crude oil price expected to push above the US$60/b in the coming years
- +26% growth in primary consumption expected worldwide by 2040
- Power demand multiplied by 3 in Africa (2015-2040)
- Global electrical capacity will almost double over 2015-2040