The new EnerOutlook, 2019 Edition – the latest update to Enerdata's online, interactive and free application forecasting energy and climate data through 2040.
EnerOutlook is a free online application providing long-term energy trends through interactive maps and graphs.
Browse and visualize annual data from 2000 to 2040 on primary energy consumption for all energies. Access detailed forecasts for final consumption of electricity, natural gas, oil and coal, plus gas prices, CO2 emissions, and power capacities for both renewable energies and fossil fuels. View up-to-date energy data and robust projections at the world and region levels, based on the globally recognised POLES model.
Access Projections Covering:
- Total primary and final consumption, with details for electricity and natural gas
- CO2 emissions
- Energy and climate indicators
- The entire world, with seven regional groupings
- Data for the years 2000 through 2040
- Free data export in *.xls files for advanced analysis
Some Key Figures:
- Crude oil price expected to push above US$60/b in the coming years
- +26% growth in primary consumption expected worldwide by 2040
- Power demand expected to triple in Africa from 2015 to 2040
- Global electricity capacity will almost double from 2015 to 2040