Enerdata’s World Refineries Database provides detailed information on refinery units and their developments worldwide, thus enabling you to perform in-depth analysis on the development of infrastructure in the refining industry.
This is a very useful tool to assess the current and future production capacities of refined oil products by country and zone, offering information on almost 1 500 refinery units worldwide (97% of global refining capacity).
With the World Refineries Database, you can easily identify companies’ asset portfolios, giving you the ultimate edge in decision-making.
Which countries are developing their refining activity? What are the most active investors by country? What is the cumulated refining capacity of a company/country?
- Continuous identification of new refinery units and extension of those already existing
- Continuous project follow-up: planned, under development, under construction, testing, commissioned, stopped and cancelled
- Quarterly database updates
- Data export in .csv format to integrate your own databases and models
- New capacities roll-out by country, technology and company
- Location (country/city)
- Refinery name
- Status (planned, approved, bid process, under construction, operational, mothballed, stopped etc.)
- Date of commissioning/decommissioning
- Crude atmospheric distillations (bbl./d)
- Investment (US$m)
World Refinery database