- Continuous identification of new refinery units and extension of those already existing
- Continuous project follow-up: planned, under development, under construction, testing, commissioned, stopped and cancelled
- Quarterly database updates
- New capacities roll-out by country, technology and company
World Refinery Database
Monitor New and Existing Refineries Globally
Enerdata’s World Refineries Database provides detailed information on refinery units and their developments worldwide, thus enabling you to perform in-depth analysis on the development of infrastructure in the refining industry.
This is a very useful tool to assess the current and future production capacities of refined oil products by country and zone. With the World Refineries Database, you can easily identify companies’ asset portfolios, giving you the ultimate edge in decision making.
Which countries are developing their refining activity? What are the most active investors by country? What is the cumulated refining capacity of a company/country?
- Access a clear and well-structured Excel database
- Browse by country, operator and status
- Identify the most active operators by country
- Assess country dynamics regarding refinery capacity and investment
- Benefit from quality and up-to-date information provided by experienced energy analysts
- Detailed data by refinery:
- Location (country/city)
- Refinery name
- Status (planned, approved, bid process, under construction, operational, mothballed, etc.)
- Date of commissioning/decommissioning
- Crude atmospheric distillation (bbl./d)
- Investment (US$m)
Our database is available as a continuous updated source through our online interface or as a one-time Excel export. Download the regional dataset of your choice from our webshop: