Advanced Energy Training
Enerdata organizes training seminars, designed and presented by our highly qualified energy economists, modelists and data scientists.
Besides our off-the-shelves training catalogue, Enerdata can build on-demand training sessions to meet your specific objectives and requirements.
Seminars require a minimum of 5 attendees with a maximum of 12.
Trainings about Energy Modelling
- Understand the differences in models and methodologies
- Master the basic energy modelling concepts
- Assess the role of the main drivers and parameters of modelling
- Interpret forecasts correctly
- Understand the structure & methodology of Med-Pro
- Review Med-Pro specific features
- Learn how to use the interface and to operate the model
- Identify the difference between Med-Pro and other main demand models
Trainings about Energy Data Management
- Create an energy balance, including supply, transformation and consumption
- Understand international energy accounting regulations including energy flows, energy units, country-specific definitions and agreements
- Avoid energy statistics pitfalls
Trainings about Energy Efficiency
- Understand the different policy targets and existing measures on energy efficiency
- Examine best practices implemented worldwide and evaluate their strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand national objectives on energy consumption, renewables, energy efficiency and CO2 abatement;
- Study main techniques of energy savings and CO2 reduction policy evaluation
- Apply those methods to evaluate the effectiveness of energy efficiency / CO2 abatement programmes.
Interested in a seminar?