Capacity building is a key driver of competitiveness in our fast-moving business world. To constantly adapt to their markets, organisations, departments and employees need to acquire new competences.
To ensure that their teams are quickly operational, managers are looking for the most efficient trainings:
- Brief sessions, focused on a specific topic
- Designed for juniors, newcomers, as well as senior staff
- Relying on both academic energy economics, and concrete case studies and drills
- Small groups
Enerdata is committed to providing knowledge to help its clients define their best energy transition strategy and thus, organises trainings, designed and presented by our highly qualified team of energy economists, analysts, modelling specialists and data scientists.
For more than 30 years, we have thus trained people in senior positions in government departments and major companies.
- Off-the-shelves trainings: programmes detailed here under
- On-demand training, to address specific topics: on request
Courses require a minimum of 5 attendees with a maximum of 12.
I would like more Information on training sessions