Have your database developed by a recognised expert of both energy and IT
Need to structure your energy information and big data to grasp valuable insights?
Unlike IT services companies, Enerdata understands your energy needs first to drive development and bring your users insightful outputs relevant to your business.
Our intuitive online and mobile interfaces ensure quick and easy access to the latest information, thus increasing usage rate and user satisfaction.
No need to dedicate your own resources, Enerdata handles the process from start to finish:
- specification / design, terms of reference
- data mining
- statistical processing
- interface development
Enerdata uses the latest development technologies compliant with your IT environment to ensure the highest level of security.
Enerdata has been continuously developing, hosting and maintaining:
- The European Commission’s Energy Markets Observation System (EMOS)
- Energy statistics training provided to AFREC member countries, in 5 cities in Africa, in order to train future African teachers.
- The Odyssee database for the European Commission
- The Energy Efficiency Indicator Base (BIEE-CONUEE) for Mexico
- CEPAL’s energy efficiency database for Latin America
- The Energy Observatory of New Caledonia