Global Energy Statistical Yearbook
Enerdata releases the 2020 edition of its free online interactive application
The Global Energy Statistical Yearbook is Enerdata's free, online application providing global energy statistics through an interactive interface with maps and graphs.
- Statistics on production, consumption and trade of oil, gas, coal, power and renewables
- Coverage by world region and country
- Data updated through 2019
- CO2 emissions from fuel combustion
- An intuitive and user-friendly online interface, including graphs and maps
- Free data export in *.xls files for advanced analysis
2019 Key Figures: World Energy Consumption and CO2 Emissions
New Consolidated Statistics & Estimates integrating COVID 19 impact.