Global Energy Statistical Yearbook
Enerdata releases the 2017 edition of its free online interactive application
The Global Energy Statistical Yearbook is Enerdata's free online application that provides global energy statistics, diffused on an interactive interface with maps and graphs.
- Statistics on production, consumption and trade of oil, gas, coal, power and renewables
- By world region and country
- Updated until 2016
- CO2 emissions from fuel combustion
- An intuitive and user-friendly online interface, which includes graphs and map
- Free data export in *.xls files for advanced analysis
2016 Key Figures : Energy Consumption and CO2 Emissions
Access to Enerdata Global Energy Database, the most comprehensive (186 countries, up to 2 000 indicators by country) and up-to-date information source in its area.