Global Energy Statistical Yearbook
Enerdata releases the 2019 edition of its free online interactive application
The Global Energy Statistical Yearbook is Enerdata's free, online application providing global energy statistics through an interactive interface with maps and graphs.
- Statistics on production, consumption and trade of oil, gas, coal, power and renewables
- Coverage by world region and country
- Data updated through 2018
- CO2 emissions from fuel combustion
- An intuitive and user-friendly online interface, including graphs and maps
- Free data export in *.xls files for advanced analysis
2018 Key Figures : World Energy Consumption and CO2 Emissions
Access to Enerdata Global Energy Database, the most comprehensive (186 countries, up to 2 000 indicators by country) and up-to-date information source in its area.