As a technology provider, you enable direct actions to optimise energy consumption in homes and businesses. To launch the most innovative and relevant technologies, you need to evaluate and quantify your target markets and their potential energy savings. To do this, you need the most reliable data:
- detailed figures on energy consumption, drilling-down to end-use and business/industry sectors
- trends and insights on the drivers impacting the use and implementation of your technologies, e.g: Businesses’ floor space, employee count, value added of industrial branches, and average temperatures.
Since its inception in 1991, Enerdata has developed a highly specific area of expertise. We provide detailed, industry-leading demand data through access to annual statistics, and by creating projections based on the EnerMED model.
Enerdata can support all or part of your studies – from data collection, to model design and calibration, to analysis and reporting.
Your challenges, our expertise
Accurate and detailed data relevant to your study
- Benefit from our exclusive, comprehensive, and up-to-date databases
- Get exclusive demand data, down to end-use in households and buildings
- Receive specific, on-demand data, collected and harmonised by our experts, relevant to your market study
Detailed analysis and reporting for making your strategic decisions
- Get an in-depth analysis that considers the parameters and drivers you specify in your request. No need to develop specific competencies –our experts already have them and will provide you with turnkey reports.
Modelling and forecasting tools
- Benefit from off-the-shelf or customised projections based on the EnerMED model
- Identify trends in your target market to launch your innovation despite competition
Extract of deliverables: Specific study on energy use tariffs over the course of one year in Europe
Related Products & Solutions
Energy Efficiency & Demand Databases
Analyse energy consumption and efficiency trends at world level. Benchmark countries.
Odyssee: Energy Efficiency Database
European energy efficiency and demand database.
Country Energy Demand Forecast
Unique, independent projections of consumption by end-use.
Energy Efficiency and Demand Analysis
Understanding key consumption trends and drivers across sectors.
Market Research / Studies
Granular and exclusive insight to address the most pressing business and strategic issues.
Energy Market Forecast
Providing the outlook of an energy commodity in mid to long term time horizons.
Energy Demand Forecast
Sector and driver specific energy demand forecasting.
Energy Efficiency Evaluation
Cutting-edge quantitative tools and relevant indicators to monitor and evaluate evolutions on worldwide energy markets.