As a technology provider, you enable direct actions to optimise energy consumption in homes and businesses. To launch the most innovative and relevant technologies, you need to evaluate and quantify your target markets and their potential energy savings. To do this, you need the most reliable data:
- detailed figures on energy consumption, drilling-down to end-use and business/industry sectors
- trends and insights on the drivers impacting the use and implementation of your technologies, e.g: Businesses’ floor space, employee count, value added of industrial branches, and average temperatures.
Since its inception in 1991, Enerdata has developed a highly specific area of expertise. We provide detailed, industry-leading demand data through access to annual statistics, and by creating projections based on the EnerMED model.
Enerdata can support all or part of your studies – from data collection, to model design and calibration, to analysis and reporting.
Your challenges, our expertise
Accurate and detailed data relevant to your study
- Benefit from our exclusive, comprehensive, and up-to-date databases
- Get exclusive demand data, down to end-use in households and buildings
- Receive specific, on-demand data, collected and harmonised by our experts, relevant to your market study
Detailed analysis and reporting for making your strategic decisions
- Get an in-depth analysis that considers the parameters and drivers you specify in your request. No need to develop specific competencies –our experts already have them and will provide you with turnkey reports.
Extract of deliverables: Specific study on energy use tariffs over the course of one year in Europe