European Renewable Energy Report
Newly updated renewable energy policies report with detailed data per country for your investment decisions
Immediate by e-mail
Price without VAT. Depending on your statute and location, VAT might be applicable. Get in touch with us for more information.
The report focuses on the different renewable energies for each country in Europe.
It covers the different support schemes used to promote renewable energy in for major sources of renewable energy: hydroelectricity, wind, solar, liquid biofuels for transportation, geothermal and oceanic sources (wave, tidal and thermal).
The European Renewable Energy Report contains the following key topics:
- Europe-wide overview of support schemes to promote renewable energy in power generation and transportation
- Historical data showing the evolution of feed-in tariffs and quotas
- Detailed tables by capacity and technology
- In-depth country analysis covering policy schemes on wind & solar energy, biomass, biogas, geothermal and hydropower
- National and European renewable energy targets
- All data is in Euros to allow cross-country comparison
This report was put together by our team of policy experts from a range of premium primary & secondary sources including government bodies, regulators, agencies, industry operators and transversal databases.
- Power equipment manufacturers: To monitor policies that will affect their business
- Policymakers: To benchmark measures in other countries
- Power companies: To assess potential business throughout Europe
Table of Contents
Do you have a question regarding the report content, delivery method or taxes?
Don't hesitate to drop us an e-mail or phone us at: +33 4 7642 2546.
Our customer service will be glad to answer any questions you may have within 24 hours (on a working day).
Secured payment by