What country has the most ambitious energy efficiency policy in Europe? What are the main oil companies in a given country? Did the energy prices increase over the last few years? What are the key energy indicators of a given country? Where are the potential markets for Solar PV?
Enerdata’s analytical reports offer a country profile structured around the following six items:
- Institutions and Energy Policies: includes government and public agencies, energy market organisations, energy and climate policies
- Companies: description of companies active in the oil, gas, power and coal markets. Includes status, shareholders, installed capacities and production
- Supply: proven reserves, production by source, imports/exports, power and refining capacities
- Prices: end-user prices for industry and residential, subsidies and taxes
- Consumption: trends and market shares by energy and sector
- Prospects: energy demand forecasts and projects
Energy market information and statistics are generated using Enerdata’s global energy database comparing. This comprises the best information sources: specialised press (Petroleum, Economist, Cedigaz, Enerpresse, Wind Power Monthly, etc.), annual reports from energy companies and official national websites (government bodies, regulators, market operators and energy agencies).
Enerdata also makes use of its wide international network of local contacts in the energy industry as well as worldwide research and academic institutions.
Enerdata is fully committed to quality. Enerdata’s team of experienced economists and analysts carefully select the best quality information sources in the industry, then filter, compare and process results to optimise data delivery.