What questions can Global Energy Research answer?
Which country has the most ambitious energy efficiency policy in Europe? What are the main oil companies that are active in a given country? Did energy prices increased over the last few years? Is oil demand still growing in developing countries? Which power technologies are being developed the most in African countries? Where are the best potential markets for solar PV?
Enerdata’s analytical reports offer a country profile structured around the following six items:
- Institutions and Energy Policies: includes government and public agencies, energy market organisations, descriptions of the main energy and climate policies, and key facts about carbon markets.
- Companies: descriptions of companies active in the oil, gas (including LNG and shale gas), power and coal markets. Full value chain coverage from production/upstream to retail/downstream, and transmission and distribution companies (TSOs).
- Supply: analysis of evolution of countries' proven reserves, energy production mix, imports/exports, gas storage and refining capacities.
- Prices: end-user prices for industry and residential, plus subsidies and taxes.
- Consumption: global energy mix analyses, and evolution of energy demand trends and market shares by energy and sector.
- Prospects: essentials of energy demand forecasts, national power generation capacity development plans, and production, as well as interconnection and transmission pipeline projects in oil, gas, coal and power.
Energy market information and statistics are generated using Enerdata’s Global Energy & CO2 Data. This premium service utilises the best information sources: specialised press annual reports from energy companies and official reports of government bodies, regulators, market operators and energy agencies.
We also make use of our wide international network of local contacts in the energy industry as well as worldwide research and academic institutions.
Enerdata is fully committed to quality. Our team of experienced economists and analysts carefully select the best quality information sources in the industry, then filter, compare and process results to optimise data delivery.