Who are the most active investors in Mexico? Which countries in Asia are developing their power capacity the fastest? What is the power plant fleet of South Africa? What are the capacity, production, and CO2 emissions of a specific plant in Canada? What will be the power mix evolution over the next five years in India, or in all of Asia? Which countries have the most ambitious renewables policies?
Power Plants Tracker – Free Public Webinar, May 26th
To fuel your power generation investment strategy, benefit from our interactive webinar on how to use insights from the Enerdata Power Plant tracker Service. We will cover the follow topics (and many more).
- What does the global pipeline of power plant projects look like?
- What will the power mix look like in a 5-year time?
- Which countries offer the most interesting capacity addition opportunities?
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session. Choose your preferred time and register free of charge below.
26th May at 11 to 12 am CET 26th May at 3 to 4 pm CET
Energy storage database
Benefit from our new storage tracking dataset. It covers mechanical, electro-chemical, electrical, chemical and thermal technologies, and offers information on:
- energy and power installed capacity,
- storage duration at full power,
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure),
- response time,
- level of maturity,
- where energy storage projects can be applied,
- major technological issues experienced.
The database also contains information on energy storage projects: name and status of the project, technology, energy and power installed capacity, grid connection level, commission year, grid operator and project operator.
Power Plant database daily notification by email
Market watch process providing information on the latest power facilities updated in the database.
Use our embedded module to build advanced analytics on your selection of power plants.
This module includes:
- Country breakdowns
- Country analyses
- Country planning
- Power mix evolution
- Renewable energies
The CAPEX and LCOE module is the most insightful tool to make informed decisions on which technologies to invest in and where.
In just a few clicks, access unique, premium data on both thermal and renewable power generation costs. Use this detailed, reliable information to benchmark your project.
Learn more about the power CAPEX and LCOE module
The module gives a snapshot view of key data by country (127 countries covered):
- Installed capacities, emissions, power generation and efficiency from 1990 onwards
- Operational capacities, planned capacities, and those under construction
- Power plant technology mix
This module provides strategy, operational and financial indicators for power companies around the world.
- Interactive map of assets for 200+ companies
- Detailed information for main European, Asian and American power companies
- Strategy, organisational charts, shareholders and investments
- Installed capacities and power generation by energy and by country
- Company structure and range of activities
- Company footprint by country
More company dashboard previews
This module allows for detailed, country-level policy monitoring throughout Europe.
- Country policy overview
- Feed-in tariffs, certificates, premiums and obligations
- Hydro, wind, solar, biomass/biogas, geothermal and CHP
- Clear graphs of policy coverage
- Regular updates
More renewable energy policy module previews
To allow the integration of renewable assets in the grid, storage facilities are essential, as most renewable energy sources do not produce electricity on a continuous basis. A traditional storage solution is pump hydro storage (using water stored at two different levels) but batteries are on the rise today, and other technologies are under development.
Our storage tracking dataset covers mechanical, electro-chemical, electrical, chemical and thermal technologies, and offers information on the energy and power installed capacities, the storage duration at full power, CAPEX (Capital Expenditure), the efficiency, the response time, the level of maturity, where energy storage projects can be applied, and the major technological issues experienced.
Full European countries coverage. Other countries available on demand.