Who are the most active investors in Mexico? Which countries in Asia are developing their power capacity the fastest? What is the power plant fleet of South Africa? What are the capacity, production, and CO2 emissions of a specific plant in Canada? What will be the power mix evolution over the next five years in India, or in all of Asia? Which countries have the most ambitious renewables policies?
Use our embedded module to build advanced analytics on your selection of power plants.
This module includes:
- Country breakdowns
- Country analyses
- Country planning
- Power mix evolution
- Renewable energies
The CAPEX and LCOE module is the most insightful tool to make informed decisions on which technologies to invest in and where.
In just a few clicks, access unique, premium data on both thermal and renewable power generation costs. Use this detailed, reliable information to benchmark your project.
Learn more about the power CAPEX and LCOE module
The module gives a snapshot view of key data by country (115+ countries covered):
- Installed capacities, emissions, power generation and efficiency from 1990 onwards
- Operational capacities, planned capacities, and those under construction
- Power plant technology mix
This module provides strategy, operational and financial indicators for power companies around the world.
- Interactive map of assets for 200+ companies
- Detailed information for main European, Asian and American power companies
- Strategy, organisational charts, shareholders and investments
- Installed capacities and power generation by energy and by country
- Company structure and range of activities
- Company footprint by country
More company dashboard previews
This module allows for detailed, country-level policy monitoring throughout Europe.
- Country policy overview
- Feed-in tariffs, certificates, premiums and obligations
- Hydro, wind, solar, biomass/biogas, geothermal and CHP
- Clear graphs of policy coverage
- Regular updates
More renewable energy policy module previews