Who are the most active investors in Mexico? Which countries in Asia are developing their power capacity the fastest? What is the power plant fleet of South Africa? What are the capacity, production, and CO2 emissions of a specific plant in Canada? What will be the power mix evolution over the next five years in India, or in all of Asia? Which countries have the most ambitious renewables policies?
Even more comprehensive and user-friendly, with three sub sections :
- Overview: includes Key figures and an interactive map displaying Power Units at country level
- New Capacities, and Operational Capacities: features new interactive tables and graphs, exportable to your analysis
Additional insights, exportable to your analysis:
- Tables: installed capacity and electricity production, including a segmentation on wind energy
- Graphs to illustrate data tables
- Data on CO2 (carbon factor, emissions).
Use our embedded module to build advanced analytics on your selection of power plants.
This module includes:
- Country breakdowns
- Country analyses
- Country planning
- Power mix evolution
- Renewable energies
The CAPEX and LCOE module is the most insightful tool to make informed decisions on which technologies to invest in and where.
In just a few clicks, access unique, premium data on both thermal and renewable power generation costs. Use this detailed, reliable information to benchmark your project.
Learn more about the power CAPEX and LCOE module
The module gives a snapshot view of key data by country (127 countries covered):
- New capacities, installed capacities, emissions, power generation and efficiency from 1990 onwards
- Operational capacities, planned capacities, and those under construction
- Power plant technology mix
This module provides strategy, operational and financial indicators for power companies around the world.
- Interactive map of assets for 200+ companies
- Detailed information for main European, Asian and American power companies
- Strategy, organisational charts, shareholders and investments
- Installed capacities and power generation by energy and by country
- Company structure and range of activities
- Company footprint by country
- Tables, graphs and data exportable to your analysis
More company dashboard previews
This module allows for detailed, country-level policy monitoring throughout Europe.
- Country policy overview
- Feed-in tariffs (FiT), feed-in premiums (FiP), contracts for difference (CfDs), green certificates (GC), renewable obligations and auctions/tenders results
- Hydro, wind, solar, biomass/biogas, geothermal and CHP
- Clear graphs of policy coverage
- Regular updates
More renewable energy policy module previews
To allow the integration of renewable assets in the grid, storage facilities are essential, as most renewable energy sources do not produce electricity on a continuous basis. A traditional storage solution is pump hydro storage (using water stored at two different levels) but batteries are on the rise today, and other technologies are under development.
Our storage tracking dataset covers mechanical, electro-chemical, electrical, chemical and thermal technologies, and offers information on the energy and power installed capacities, the storage duration at full power, CAPEX (Capital Expenditure), the efficiency, the response time, the level of maturity, where energy storage projects can be applied, and the major technological issues experienced.
Full European countries coverage. Other countries available on demand.
Request the full Energy Storage Database