As a consultancy firm during the energy transition, you have a lot on your plate. You are committed to serving your existing clients in the best way possible, winning tenders to expand your opportunities and recognition, or issuing accurate credit ratings that take decarbonisation potentials into account.
To accomplish all of this, you need an expert partner specialised in energy and climate data, modelling, and forecasting.
That’s where Enerdata comes in.
We provide the latest and most reliable energy and climate information from an independent perspective, enabling you to advise your clients, no matter what their goals – from energy companies and industry players, to public and private investors.
The combination of Enerdata’s big-picture view of all energies worldwide, plus your detailed knowledge of the countries where you operate, allows for the development of custom energy and climate scenarios, and ideally positions you to win tenders and international projects.
Your challenges, our expertise
Reliable, comprehensive, and up-to-date data to feed into your analyses
- Extensive coverage: all energies in 186 countries
- 2000+ historical series on energy supply, demand, prices, efficiency, CO2 emissions and marginal abatement cost curves (MACCs) – all sorted by sector
- Focus on renewables and energy transition indicators
- Automated data pushes to update your databases regularly
Exclusive data and forecasts to develop your energy and climate indices
- Quantification of the energy transition and its key drivers at global and country levels
- Disaggregated view of decarbonisation by sector and by region
- Regular updates
A partner specialised in energy and climate modelling to help you win public and private tenders
- Customised energy and climate forecasting scenarios based on proven models
- Identification of climate alignment trajectories by sector and by country
- Global, multi-energy approach to complement your local knowledge with international benchmarks