The Enerdata e-store offers a wide range of individual energy reports and datasets on the global energy market, as well as a daily key energy news subscription.
We have energy country-specific analyses and datasets, covering all energies, energy policies, supply and demand, and key players. Many additional datasets, for instance on the global LNG trade, refineries worldwide, or power plants (upcoming) around the world, are also available.
You can also get the latest global energy news, including energy and climate markets, policies, industry, infrastructures, and investments through an annual subscription to our multi-channel energy news platform.
World Energy Information
Energy information by country. Click on the map to read the latest energy information on the country selected.
Newly Updated Report
Monthly highlight featuring one of our recently updated reports.
Albania energy report
- Albania is slowly transposing the European acquis, with significant delays in the adoption of new legislation.
- National power utility KESh dominates power generation, while Bankers Petroleum accounts for most of oil and gas production.
- The power supply, which is highly dependant on hydropower, fell by 22% in 2022.
- Oil production is limited and decreasing.
- Electricity prices are much lower than the EU average, while gasoline and diesel prices are close to EU prices.
- Energy consumption has increased slightly since 2010.
- Oil and hydropower dominate the energy mix.
- The country continues to develop its hydropower potential and is also accelerating on renewables with PV projects and the launch of the first wind power auction.
- The country will benefit from the TAP gas pipeline.
America Refineries Dataset
Updated data & information on refineries in America available as a one time data export
Asia Refineries Dataset
Updated data & information on refineries in Asia available as a one time data export