Energy Efficiency & Demand
Enerdata has supported the European Commission and European Union by developing tools in order to better define and monitor energy efficiency policies, benchmark results and share the best practices – a full process implemented to achieve ambitious results.
This recognised expertise has been deployed and further enriched with projects in Latin America, the Middle-East, South East Asia, etc.
It has also enabled us to develop profound expertise in energy efficiency and demand by understanding historic trends and present drivers needed to assess future scenarios.
This know-how is accessible to our partners and customers through different offers and services:
- MedPro bottom-up energy demand model
- Insular territories demand – supply
- Several training modules available
- Energy Efficiency Policy definition and assessment
- Energy Demand and Energy Efficiency scenarios, load curves…