Considering the macroeconomic context and the market drivers (such as policies and fuel supply, among other things), what should be expected in the next few years and in the long-run: will prices stabilise or continue to increase?
During this webinar, we addressed the following topics:
- What are the current energy prices, and which market drivers have an impact on price evolution?
- We presented our analysis on the market drivers and the resulting recent surge of energy prices.
- Is the rise in power prices temporary or will it last?
- We checked the short-term energy prices, key risks and uncertainties and the impact on sourcing strategies for the different market participants.
- How to be confident about the evolution of prices and thus be able to anticipate budget variations?
- We provided long-term price projections based on robust power price forecast tool.
Yves LE THIEIS
Head of Research & Innovation