A troubled, yet promising year for energy transition?
2022 was a particularly shaken year. The conflict in Ukraine and the resulting blockade of exchanges with Russia significantly impacted the security of supply (and, consequently, prices) especially in Europe.
During this event, our experts will drill down into region- and country-level statistics, to present an insightful analysis, addressing key questions, including:
- To which extent has China's sluggish growth affected energy markets?
- What have been the effects of price variations across the G20 countries?
- Regarding the European gas crisis, how much have gas exports surged in the USA? How have end-users in the EU coped with soaring prices? Do the trends indicate a break?
- The significant rebound in coal: Is it a short-term adjustment or genuine reassessment of coal’s future in power generation?
- Has the electrification of end-uses truly started yet?
- Is economic growth finally becoming less carbon intensive compared to the pre-pandemic years? Is it only due to short-term factors?
- Are countries’ mitigation actions in line with their NDCs?
Join us for an interactive presentation of the 2023 edition: Thursday, June 15th, at 11 AM or 5 PM CET
This 2023 edition will be presented by: