Client study PREDIT
Enerdata will submit to the PREDIT the results of a 3 years study carried out in collaboration with the LET (Laboratoire d’Economie des Transports) on 2050 sustainable mobility scenario. This research started 3 years ago, was financially sponsored by the ADEME and the DRAST.
One of the major issues addressed in this study are feasibility conditions for a reduction by a factor 4 of the CO2-energy emissions in the transport sector in France. The selected approach combines mobility modelling with a particular focus on 3 dimensions:
- Speed of journeys
- Budget-time issues (model TILT)
- Design of scenarios focused on the levers of public action regarding mobility (speed and special planning) and on technology.
The TILT Model combines, in an entirely integrated approach:
- Mobility projections by services
- Traffic projections by transport mode
- Road traffic allocation by categories and technologies of vehicles
- Road vehicle fleet dynamics by year of commercialization of new vehicles and by technology
- Calculation of consequences on C02-energy emissions, including indirect emissions from the different energy carriers (oil, bio fuels, electricity, hydrogen)
Then Global Energy Market Data & CO2 is your database! With world coverage of the oil, gas, coal and power markets and a detailed overview of national supply & demand annual data dating from 1970.
This energy database leverages more than 200 official data sources which are processed by our data specialists to provide fully harmonized data sets that are monthly updated.