Research & Development
Enerdata has dedicated significant resources to develop its expertise, consistently innovating through research and development programs.
In collaboration with worldwide research centers, we enjoy investigating new fields and look forward to bringing new ideas and tools for policy makers and energy actors.
See below for Enerdata’s ongoing projects and selection of past references.
- Subject: Study on energy prices, costs and their impact on industry and households in the European Union
- Partners:Trinomics (leader), Cambridge economics, LBST
- Duration: 2020
- Financed by: European Commission
- Subject: Coordination of EU Policies on Energy and CO2 with the EU ETS by 2030
- Partners: I4CE, IFPen
- Duration: 2014-2016
- Financed by: DALKIA, EDF Group, ENGIE, TOTAL, VEOLIA, French Ministry of Finance, French Ministry of Energy and Sustainable Development