New on Power plant tracker: daily changes alerts, a storage database and a webinar
We have recently developed a new addition to our Power Plant Tracker service. We are now sending daily changes notifications by email. Thanks to a fine-tuned market watch process, this feature provides information on the latest power facilities updated in the database, including:
- status changes: financial investment decision, construction start, commissioning, closure;
- planning changes on commissioning or decommissioning;
- new units.
The changes notifications are also available in the form of a weekly email recap.
Moreover, we have compiled, in addition to our service, a one-time dataset gathering energy storage facilities in Europe.
It covers mechanical (pumped hydro storage), electro-chemical (batteries), electrical, chemical and thermal technologies, and offers information on:
- Energy and power installed capacity,
- Unit status (both operational and projects),
- Technology / sub-technology,
- Date of commissioning,
Finally, we will host an interactive webinar on how to use insights from Power Plant tracker to fuel your power generation investment strategy on May 26th at 11:00 and 15:00 CET (two sessions). The invitation will follow shortly.