Dear partners, dear customers,
We hope that you and your loved ones are in good health.
Following the authorities’ announcements to curb the development of the Covid-19 epidemic, Enerdata has put into place several measures in order to comply with the guidelines and to take care of its staff while ensuring the continuity of our activities for our clients and partners.
We can therefore reassure you that our services will continue to function and that projects are on track.
The implemented measures include:
- the cancellation of travel and physical meetings and expanded use of meetings by videoconference or telephone,
- the implementation of remote work for all staff members, and
- a reinforced internal and external communication to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
We have been using remote work equipment and processes on an ongoing basis for several years already and are therefore fully operational.
You can thus reach your usual Enerdata contact persons any time as you are used to, or send us an email:
- For support queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For commercial queries: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other queries: email@example.com
The Enerdata team