What we do
Who are we?
Enerdata is an independent research and consulting firm specialising in the analysis and modelling of the global energy markets and its drivers. Created in 1991, Enerdata now has over 25 years of experience on past and present issues shaping the energy industry.
Our teams are made up of energy experts, analysts, engineers and IT specialists. Capitalising on its databases and forecasting models, Enerdata brings its expertise to cover the political, economic and environmental aspects of energy systems.
Who are our clients?
Our key client segments include:
- Industrial companies: oil and gas, power, equipment manufacturers, large industries…
- Policy makers: international organisations, ministries
- National / international energy agencies
- Investment banks and development agencies
- Investors and private banks
- Research centres, universities
What can we do for you?
We help you understand energy markets, analyse your weigh out your options and make the right decisions.
Our offering includes:
- Research services: continuously updated databases, reports, market intelligence and forecasts
- Solutions: bespoke models, web development and custom research for your business strategies
- Consulting: access to our teams and their expert insight to tackle your strategic issues
- 25 years of experience in international energy markets
- Independent, innovative and responsive
- Unique and trusted models and databases
- Comprehensive coverage: all countries, all energies
- Integrated know-how: data management, modelling and analysis expertise