Energy and Climate Databases
- The most comprehensive and up-to-date annual energy database.
- Monitoring of technology providers in H2 supply chain.
- Monthly energy data on key energy markets.
- The most reliable and up-to-date power generation database.
- The essentials of LNG trade at your fingertips.
- Global monitoring of new and existing refineries.
- Analyse energy consumption and efficiency trends at world level. Benchmark countries.
- Have your database developed by a recognised expert of both energy and IT.
Energy - Climate Forecasts
- Instant access to energy and emissions forecasts.
- Strategic, annual wholesale price projections backed by Enerdata's energy modelling expertise and our globally recognised POLES model.
- Wedges module showing a breakdown of the levers enabling to reduce emissions between two scenarios.
- Unique, independent projections of consumption by end-use.
- GHG Marginal Abatement Cost Curves.
- Benefit from proven models to draw your own energy scenarios and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges.
- 110 Energy and climate country reports
- A newsletter to receive the latest updates on evolving technologies and policies.
- Global energy news and analyses curated daily.
- Enerdata’s experts bring you the essentials about your market and competitors.
- Understanding key consumption trends and drivers across sectors.
- Granular and exclusive insight to address the most pressing business and strategic issues.
- Expertise in strategic and business intelligence, with fine-tuning to the market’s specificities.
Energy - Climate Scenarios
- Providing the outlook of an energy commodity in mid to long term time horizons.
- Sector and driver specific energy demand forecasting.
- Assess the evolution of energy prices on the international and regional markets, as well as end-users prices.
- Enerdata guides you through pathways to reach climate targets.
- Supporting local authorities in their decarbonisation strategies.
Climate Strategy and Policy Evaluation
- Cutting-edge quantitative tools and relevant indicators to monitor and evaluate evolutions on worldwide energy markets.
- Analysis of the most cost-effective options to reduce emissions.
- Quantified simulation and analysis of pledges for climate change negotiations.
- Breakdown and analysis of carbon markets.
- Enerdata guides you on the most beneficial policy or investment options.
- Turning climate objectives into concrete action plans.
- Understand different policy targets and measures on energy efficiency.
- How to measure energy savings?
- Energy Forecasting is a 2 days training to learn to design and interpret energy forecasts.
- Energy statistics training allowing to create energy balance with supply, transformation and consumption and understanding the international energy statistics regulations.
- Initiation to EnerMED level 1is the training to approach on the most powerful energy demand forecasting model.
Shape your energy transition and business strategies
Be notified of relevant policies and markets moves
Analyse, model and benchmark in just a few clicks
Be guided to the most sustainable investments
Enerdata Online Platform
- A single platform for all your research: global energy and climate information, data, and forecasts
- Access premium and updated insight in a few clicks
- 24/7 online access
- Personal secure access
- Intuitive interfaces, interactive graphs
- Data exports in .xlsx, .csv or .pdf
- On demand: data push in .CSV and custom API
- 30+ years of successful market experience
- 400+ first-class statistical sources within a single interface
- Up-to-date data & information
- Multi-energy approach
- Up to 186 countries covered
- Exclusive outputs from globally recognised models
- Reactive support from Enerdata analysts
Energy and Climate DatabasesMore
Energy – Climate ForecastsMore
Enerdata’s experts bring you the essentials about your market and competitors.