Industry analysis with a focus on African & Asian markets.
Global Energy Research eStore
The Enerdata e-store offers a wide range of individual energy reports and datasets on the global energy market, as well as a daily key energy news subscription.
We have energy country-specific analyses and datasets, covering all energies, energy policies, supply and demand, and key players. Many additional datasets, for instance on the global LNG trade, refineries worldwide, or power plants (upcoming) around the world, are also available.
You can also get the latest global energy news, including energy and climate markets, policies, industry, infrastructures, and investments through an annual subscription to our multi-channel energy news platform.
World Energy Information - Offering by Country
Energy information by country. Zoom in on your chosen country and click on it to read the latest national energy market information.View Countries List
Energy Reports and Datasets
Our country-specific energy market and policies analyses.
Daily multi-channel global energy news platform.
Country, regional and global statistics on specific energies and sectors.
In-depth regional analysis of clean energies.
Newly Updated Report
Monthly highlight featuring one of our recently updated reports.
- The country targets 79% of renewables (including hydro) in the power mix in 2030.
- ENDE controls 85% of the power capacity and around half of the distribution.
- Petrobras is the main oil and gas producer.
- YPFB controls the oil and gas pipeline networks.
- Oil and gas production has been decreasing since 2014.
- Electricity production growth has slowed down since 2017 after a rapid progression before.
- The prices of oil products and electricity have been stable since 2017.
- Oil and gas represent 90% of total energy consumption, with similar market shares.
- The country will invest US$33bn in the energy sector by 2025.
- Bolivia plans to significantly develop hydropower with 12 GW of capacity planned; however, most projects are struggling to move forward.
share of renewables in power mix in 2030
of electricity from natural gas
electrification rate in 2020