Publications

EnBW starts building two offshore wind parks (609 MW) (Germany)

16 Apr 2018

The German power group Energie Baden-Württemberg (EnBW) has started to build the Hohe See and Albatros offshore wind parks with a combined capacity of 609 MW in the German part of the North Sea. The 497 MW Hohe See wind park is being built 95 km north of Borkum and 100 kilometres northwest of Helgoland, while the Albatros project is located next to it. Both are expected to be commissioned by the end of 2019 and to generate 2.5 TWh/year. EnBW holds a 50.1% interest in the projects, while the remaining 49.9% stake is held by the Canadian energy infrastructure firm Enbridge since February 2017.


Interested in Global Energy Research?

Enerdata's reputable online information service provides up-to-date market reports on 110+ countries with valuable market data and analysis as well as a daily newsfeed on the oil, gas, coal and power markets.

This user-friendly tool gives you the essentials on the domestic market of your concern including market structure, organisation, actors, projects and business perspectives.